Training on environment and carbon
We can build your knowledge and understanding of carbon and environmental management in business.
We run nationally accredited training courses for business owners, managers and employees. They can be accessed online or in-person.
Level 2 course
Perhaps you’re a business owner or manager with a need to build your knowledge and understanding of how to implement better environmental management and carbon management activities within your business?
Our Level 2 course, accredited by eta, will:
- Introduce you to the importance of environmental responsibility
- Build your understanding of how to design and implement an environmental management system that works for your business
- Better equip you to drive improved environmental performance within your business
- Outline the impacts of climate change on business and the importance of being prepared
- Explain all of the key terms relating to carbon management and net zero
- Guide you through the practicalities of estimating the carbon footprint of your business
- Outline the key principles for developing a strategy for achieving net zero
Level 1 course
Or perhaps you’re looking for training to upskill team members and to help ensure effective implementation of your environmental ambitions as a business?
Our Level 1 course, accredited by eta, will:
- Build understanding of the scope of environmental impacts generated by businesses
- Explain climate change, its impacts and the urgency of the response needed
- Provide a guide to business approaches environmental and carbon management
- Build understanding of the roles that all team members can play in improving environmental and carbon performance in the workplace.
Delivery of the courses can be in a format that suits you, face-to-face or online.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.