“As an environmental business, measuring our carbon footprint was essential. We can now use our Environmental Action Plan to work towards reducing our footprint across all areas of the business. Tim is highly knowledgeable and great at tailoring the process to meet your business’ requirements.”
Want to be a net zero business? Unsure how to go about it or even what it means?
Need a Carbon Reduction Plan to meet tendering requirements?
‘Carbon footprinting’, ‘carbon neutral’, ‘climate positive’, ‘net zero’ – the list of buzzwords gets ever longer. Our net zero business support is designed to help you understand and apply them to your business.
We can produce a carbon footprint for your business and help you develop a clear net zero commitment.
Our approach to carbon footprinting:
- follows international standards and protocols
- emphasises the need to keep it manageable
- determinedly avoids all ‘greenwash’
Our package of support includes this 3-step process:
1. You complete our online carbon scoping assessment, so that we know what needs to be included in your carbon footprint
2. We develop a bespoke data collection spreadsheet for your business and in a video call, talk you through all of the data that needs to be gathered
3. We will calculate your carbon footprint using the business data you have gathered and upload it to the Green Small Business portal, a single platform for tracking your carbon and environmental performance. We’ll also provide a plain-English briefing paper, which explains how we have calculated your footprint and provides recommendations for next steps and links to all of the resources you need.
And we’ll be available for any queries or problems that arise along the way.
Wondering how this relates to our environmental plan and certification package? Carbon footprinting works brilliantly alongside this package. It allows businesses to track the carbon benefits of taking the improvement actions identified in your environmental action plan.