Carbon footprinting package
£ 399.00 – £ 499.00 plus tax
We will develop a carbon footprint for your business, covering Scopes 1, 2 and 3, and provide straightforward advice on next steps, including targets, offsetting and net zero.
Want to be a net zero business? Unsure how to go about it or even what it means?
‘Carbon footprinting’, ‘carbon neutral’, ‘climate positive’, ‘net zero’ – the list of buzzwords gets ever longer. This package of support is designed to help you understand and apply them to your business.
- An initial video/phone call to:
- discuss and agree which emissions from your business should be included in your carbon footprint, drawing on official guidance and good practice whilst also keeping it proportionate and manageable for your business
- provide detailed advice on the data you need to gather to measure those emissions
- Calculation of your carbon footprint using the business data you have gathered, covering Scopes 1, 2 and 3
- A follow-up video/phone call to:
- review your carbon footprint and what it means for your business
- agree the best way to report your carbon footprint
- explain and discuss the concepts of ‘carbon neutral’ and ‘net zero’ and what they mean for your business
- explain carbon offsetting, whether it is right for your business and how to go about it
- A report summarising your carbon footprint, providing recommendations for next steps and links to all of the resources you need. We will provide the results of your footprint calculations in the report, broken down by GHG Protocol Scope categories as well as in a more easily-digestable breakdown!
Wondering how this relates to our environmental plan and certification package? Carbon footprinting is an action that we often include in our small business action plans and we provide high-level advice on how to go about it. This is often enough for most businesses but some don’t have the time and/or expertise to calculate their footprint. This package includes step-by-step support in calculating your business carbon footprint and all of the advice and resources to make the best use of it in your business.
Note: Please contact us before ordering if your business:
- has more than 50 employees
- produces or manufactures physical products
- sells significant quantities of physical products