Small Business Friendly
Green Small Business provides a straightforward, low-hassle, low-cost way for you to manage the environmental impacts of your small business with tailored environmental policies and plans, green certification and support for becoming a net zero business.
Green Small Business enables you to take practical and meaningful steps to improve the carbon and environmental performance of your business.
Good for business
Green Small Business certification can enhance the reputation of your business among customers and staff, increase the markets you can access and save you money.
1. LET US DO THE WORK FOR YOU
- We can do all of the work for you. If you choose this option, we will set up a voice or video call with you to conduct a light-touch but systematic review of the environmental impacts of your business.
- We will use the information gathered on the call to prepare a draft environmental policy and action plan (also known as an environmental management system) for your business.
- Once you are happy with it, we’ll provide you with 12 months Green Small Business certification.
- Click here to place your order and we will contact you straight away.
2. DO IT YOURSELF
- The Green Small Business Handbook, is our free step-by-step guide, containing all of the guidance that you need to successfully create your own environmental management system. The handbook takes you step-by-step through the process of preparing your Environmental Policy and Environmental Action Plan.
- You can also purchase our ‘Making it Easy’ pack, containing templates and examples of environmental policies and plans which can be used and adapted to suit your business.
- When you’re ready, we can also provide independent certification for your Green Small Business environmental management system.
SPECIFICALLY INTERESTED IN CARBON FOOTPRINTING AND NET ZERO?
Carbon footprinting is often included in our environmental action plans and we provide high-level guidance as part of our environmental management support package (number 1 above).
However, you might only need support on carbon footprinting. Perhaps you need help navigating the calculations and understanding what it all means – carbon offsetting, carbon neutral, climate positive, net zero etc etc. If so, choose our net zero business support package. This includes:
- Scoping out what should be included in your carbon footprint calculations
- Advice on where to find the necessary data
- Calculation of your carbon footprint
- Advice about what to do next, including setting net zero commitments or targets
Choose Your Product
Choose the Green Small Business product that’s right for your business.
To do-it-yourself, start by downloading the Green Small Business Handbook. This completely free step-by-step guide contains all of the guidance that you need to successfully create your own environmental management system. The handbook takes you step-by-step through the process of preparing your environmental policy and environmental action plan. For extra help, you could then download our ‘Making it Easy’ pack. If you wanted to get your business certified, once you have prepared your policy and action plan, you can purchase certification using the link below.
If you specifically want more in-depth support on carbon footprinting and net zero, choose our net zero business support package.
Unsure what to choose? Book a call to discuss your requirements.
Need something else? We also offer a bespoke consultancy service. Book a call to discuss your requirements.
Net zero business support package£ 299.00 – £ 399.00 We will develop a carbon footprint for your business and put you on the road to net zero.Select options
Environmental Plan and Certification Package£ 299.00 – £ 399.00 We will develop your environmental policy and action plan in conjunction with you. The price includes Green Small Business certification in the first year.Select options
Green Small Business Certificate£ 199.00 Purchase or renew the Green Small Business certificate for your business.
‘Making it Easy’ DIY Pack£ 29.00 Templates and editable examples to make developing your own environmental policy and action plan super-easy.
Get in Touch
We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions about Green Small Business or about managing the environmental impacts of your business, book a call or send us a message using the contact form.